Friday, November 16, 2012

..First Semester Final Exam..

Peace be upon you guys!!!

Its been a long long long LONG time since i updated this tiny blog of mine and i decide to go English!! Why? well, simple. I need to improve my English. My final exam for the first semester on TESL course is not  satisfying AT ALL. I hope to get 3.5 above but end up o.25 less from my target. Life is not fair. Wait, that is not the word.

Life is USELESS if you're LAZY

Okay. that's better. i don't blame anyone but myself because i am the one who led myself to the awful result. I did not work enough. Everyone said it is okay because i already try my hardest. However the truth is i didn't give my best. I still remember what i did on my study week. I play more and learn less. That was also happened on the previous exams. When exam is nearer, i  will become more lazy that usual. 

I will try to change my habit because that is the best thing i can do now. Hope for the best on the next exam.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment