Saturday, November 17, 2012

..My Steps to Improve My English..

Peace be upon You guys!!

Now is the time for me  to become active in blogging. Don't worry! you will not read so much because i believe there will be a time i forget to update this blog of mine.
As the title of the post, i will reveal a few steps that i believe will improve my English for the next semester.

1. begin to write my blog again IN ENGLISH.
    -i already began and this post is the proof.
2. read as much English books as i can and write the unfamiliar words and their meaning in a vocab books.
    -i already began this step a while ago and found out there are so many words that i don't understand. As
     my lecturer said:

                                   the more we learn, the more stupid we are.
     
     Why is that? well, the more we know how much we don't know, the more we realized we're not that
      intelligent. So, we will try harder to learn. Make sense to me.
3. Watch as many English movie as we can.
     -i watch discovery channel, history channel, national geographic more often. I don't really like English
      drama except for Merlin, Downton Abbey and others that used proper English.
4.Write something that i like using English.
    -began to write short stories~
5. Talk
    -this is the most basic step. People will fail to learn a language if they don't talk using it. In my opinion, the              reason why Students in Malaysia cannot master well in English is because they don't know how to converse. They only focus in writing. So, to improve a language, we suppose to talk using it.

Thats all for now.. Hope the tips give benefits to you... :D

1 comment: