Tuesday, November 20, 2012

..A bit of advice..

Peace be upon you guys!!

well, from the topic above, obviously, i have nothing to do except for finishing my costume but i don't want to do that cause i'm tired of looking at a red cloth over and over again. I'll finish it tomorrow.. stop.right.there. 
Okay, here it is ladies and gentlemen. What really make me frustrated after became a college student was that sentence. which sentence? let me write it big and clear.

I'll finish it tomorrow.

I'll say it is normal for everyone to let go of their work after assigned to them and do it when the submit day is nearer. When we were still in  primary school (in Malaysia of course), there was a system where early in the morning, students were compulsory to submit all of their homework from the day before according to groups. After that, students who failed to do so would be punish and the common punishment at that time was caned. i remember well when there were several days when i went back home with red and painful palm.Although the punishment was harsh, i don't really blame the teacher cause it really help me to be punctual on submitting works and do not delay the works given.
Unfortunately, this kind of system did not continued on secondary school and i became lazier and lazier when its comes to  homework. Actually, i didn't realized it until now that it effected my performance on the exams and perspective of the teachers on me.
When my college life began, i brought my bad habit with me and made a bad performance in my assignments. To think of it, i really ashamed by myself that time and started to stop delaying works. My afford paid off when my pressure in academic decreasing. To have a success life is easy actually. When you decide to delay your works, you will be distracted by it and leads to frustration. So try to stop delaying works and do the works as soon as you get it..

Frustration is easy to get when your works are not finished   


p/s: if you frustrated, make sure you don't have this kind of face..

No comments:

Post a Comment