Friday, December 7, 2012

..New Sem, New Class..

Peace be upon you guys!

Believe it or not, i'm now officially back to Mawar College and already have my first week of lecture session. Well, although it is only the first week, i felt tired like hell. For three days i got back to my room on 7 pm.. This semestar we need to change classmates. To be honest, i encourage it because by that we will know who are in the same faculty with us other than our classmates. However, things are not going that well when we separated with previous classmates. There will be classmates who refuse be friend other then who she or he recognized. That was happened to my friend who don't have anyone that she know in her class now. Sometimes people ignored her. I hope things would workout for her.

My classmates right now are nice. There are no prejudice toward each other and i'm proud of it. I'm still having my previous group, C. Only eight students from previous C remained in the group. Below is on of the class we have. The only picture i took with my new college reading lecturer.



No comments:

Post a Comment