Saturday, December 8, 2012

..Big bad Wolf book fair..

Peace be Upon you guys.

Just wanna brag about something. Haha. Yesterday, i got to go to Big Bad Wolf, the monstrous book fair ever! it was so wonderful..

I went there with two of my friend, Ani and Mira. Cannot took a town with me. Most of my friend are from different classes. They have class so cant go. We departed from Mawar College by bus around 8 and arrived at KL Central around 10. After brought some bread and drink, we took KTM (Komuter Tanah Melayu) to Serdang and soon took taxi a taxi to Mines Convention Center. As we stepped inside the book fair, i cant contained my excitement and screamed. Fortunately no one heard it as the crowd was so noisy. if they heard it, they would not be surprise cause there are 3 MILLION books there.

We walked around and cant help ourselves but grabbed all the fictions that caught our eyes. I like those thick and best seller novels while Ani collected novels that are pink and interesting.. typical Ani. You will not surprise after step in her room. All the things inside are mostly pink. For Amira, she dont really like books although  i think she is the one who read books the most. In this week, she already read one novel while i none.

Well, to shorten the story, we finished all the books business around 3. Each of the novel is 8 ringgit. Cant believe it right? well, believe it. There are lots of Marvels comic and Manga roughly from 3 to 10 ringgit. I would kill myself to go to that place. Finally, We ate at pizza hut and pray at the mall and took off back to Mawar around 4:30.

I really glad we went to the book fair cause this is the first time we experience this kind of book fair which is monstrous and cheap at the same time.











No comments:

Post a Comment