Sunday, December 16, 2012

..The Heart that you once hold..


The Heart that You Once Hold
I once told to myself that no one deserve to held my heart more than I do,
But, no one knew what the future hold cause one day you held my heart like you own it,
I got the consequence when you crushed it mercilessly,
The damage was done and my tears was going to waste,
How I swore to myself no hands can touch my heart like you once did.

Things change after long of hibernation from love,
The changes that made me glad cause you lost in my mind for good,
Someone hold my heart again,
But this time, he holds it firm and treats it with concern, afraid of its fragility,
Now, the pieces of my heart in your hand is no more there,
Cause it’s gone with someone who deserve it more than you do. 

                                                                                                            -Wardah Mohd Rashid

2 comments: