Thursday, December 13, 2012

..Outspoken Girl..

Peace be upon you!

Someone said to me "you know what. I've read that someone who is outspoken will talk non-stop when happy. but, quiet suddenly when they are sad. Are you like that?". Well, good question my friend especially to an outspoken girl like me. I think, everyone would say that the answer is right. I also admit it that it is true. I experience it myself. Why is that?

I remember long long time ago when someone who i admire tell me lies. Trust me when i said most of the outspoken people can read people reaction and easy to be hurt and easy to disguise it. However, the reason they disguise the hurt is not because they don't want to be humiliate. It is because they don't want the liar felt guilty about it. For outspoken people, guilty is the most terrified feelings ever. That is why they don't want other people to feel it but it is okay when they the one who feel it. Back to the story, when my crush told me lies, i tried to be clueless about it but hurt is not something that can be ignore.

When the pain in the chest was to hard to fight, that was the time when i left myself alone in the room tried to search something interesting to stop the pain. However, if the pain cannot be vanish, i would just stay silent and thinking about other place that can make me happy.

As some people notice, sadness cant stay in the heart too long. Next what outspoken person like me will do is face the reality. The best way to stop the pain is face the person who hurt them face to face cause nothing is to be hide when that happened. Well, i faced my crush and that was the time i realized that my feelings to him was gone in the period of time of hurting. How to know that?

Well folks! there is something about fairy tale that is cliche but true. A girl's mind would stop thinking and stumbled on words when they facing their crushed. I saw the sign of the missing feelings when my brain functioned properly as i faced him. So long, old crush!

These paragraphs that i typed is not something that all of the people experienced. Maybe it just me but there is a message that you can take from this post which is

Don't Ever Hurt Outspoken Girl's Feelings Because Believe It Or Not, They Know Everyone Feelings Better then Themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment