Friday, December 7, 2012

.. Finished Cosplay..

Peace be Upon you guys..

I know i forget about something that i had promised. Well, what is it ey? Yup, of course my Naruto cosplay. Actually, the finished clothes is not as nice as it sound. Yes ladies and gent! i manage to finish the red coat. After lots of times wasted for it. Let me tell you about the process.

Firstly, i manage to stole my mother clothes' pattern. Well, i dont wanna use mine.  i figure is not as i used to be. You know what i mean. Then, i cut the red clothes based on the pattern.


Secondly, i made the black fire using black cloth. The thing is, i wanted to save my budget so i used the black cloth that i bought to make shirt. the cloth can be stretch just like t-shirt. I advice you that if you want to make a cosplay, DON'T i repeat DON'T you dare buy that kind of fabric is you not that good when it come to hand sewing because i cant use machine to sew it. Back to the story, i took the cloth and start to draw the pattern. Then, i cut it out and pinned it on the red cloth.




thirdly, after pinned it on the cloth, start to sew it. #this was the time i felt annoyed.



Fourthly, began to sew the edge of the cloth. When it came to sew the red part, i relieve cause i can used the machine. However, to sew the red and black clothes at the bottom edge of it was like doing the black fire all over again.

Finally, I was happily combining the arm parts and tadaaa, finished.



Well folks, it was not done professionally but it is still something that i manage to do by myself with a little help from my mom. i also glad i dont waste my break without anything to useful.

We will feel satisfied when we did not give up on something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment