Wednesday, June 5, 2013

..First idea for the Runaway..

Peace be upon You..

As i typed my previous post, i felt very eager on how to begin my new route for the Runaway. For a short period, here i am again declaring the idea.

Wattpad

Hehehe! I actually already post my unfinished novel in the bombastic application. Surprise! Well, only a person know about it. And i bet that person will be the one who read this post first. Doesn't matter. Let's talk about the work. That first masterpiece entitled "Found Love In the Rain". But sadly, it is unfinished. Why i don't finished it? Come on People! if i don't have a writer's block, i would have finish it before i post this. I lost the purpose of the story.. SobSob

However, no time to be sad. I have something to cure it! Tadaaaaaa

I'm going to write a short story to cure my writer's block!!

Well, not a happy news but that is not the only idea i've got! As my brain goes up and down the room, i remembered something that i wrote with my friends from the past. It is actually a story that was written in one short paragraph. I don't know why my lecturer want us to wrote it in one paragraph and even worst, she never check it. Doesn't matter. The thing is, the story is quite good. I want to expend it. It will make one hell of a short story. :D

p/s: wanna give you guys a clue. This is half of the paragraph that we wrote.. 

     I remember my memorable experience which leads to an embarrassment yet sweet moment. The moment happened in my home during semester break a few months ago.  On that day, I sat alone in my room with the window opened wide allowed the strong wind came in. I blankly stared at my neighbour’s house. Back then, I had a crush on the neighbour’s son, Lukman who was my senior from my previous school. I don’t know why but his friends always call him Leo even now. Back to the story, Lukman then went out with his motorcycle’s key and helmet. My heart began to beat faster and unconsciously began took out a piece of paper. Then, my hand began to scribble a heart shape with the words “Leo and me”. As I lifted my hand from the paper, a strong wind blows my precious paper away. It flew and circled in the air and landed next to the drain near him.  I began to feel nervous and slowly climbed out of my window to get the paper. I relieved that he did not realized about my action because of the bushes between our houses. As my hand slowly started to reach the paper, it... (What happen next? stay tuned)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment