Tuesday, June 4, 2013

..Take control = Patience + Rational..

My father once said to me that strong emotions like sad, jealousy, happy and depress are actually come from the soul. If you cannot control the soul by being patient, you will lost all the rational and do something stupid.  

For example, have you done anything that you now think it was a stupid act? Does it influenced by strong emotions?

well, i do.  

there was once, i had a crush on a guy. Overwhelmed by anticipation, i confessed. The guy ignored me and i let myself washed the pillow with my tears after back from school. Now, i think back, i find out that my act of confessing the crush and crying till my eyes out was kindda stupid. Those were things that i done because i was unable to control my emotion.  

Now, i learn my lesson. When you are filled with emotion, just be patient and try to think rational so that you will not regret the decision you make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment