Wednesday, June 5, 2013

..Lets Change!..

Peace be upon You.. 

well, i'm officially changing my blog's title to a little more adventurous!! know why? 

I desperate for some CHANGE

There you go! loud and red. I need some change. My lecturer once said to me (my class i mean), he found out that teenagers, beginning from his year until now are actually have similarities which is easily clueless and always searching for purpose in life. To make it simple, have you ever feel disturbed when you do not have anything to do in your life? When you have finished your homework or assignment, a question suddenly popped up in your mind.

What am i doing here? 

You will feel really empty because you do not feel that you live to do assignment or listen to music or wash dishes. 

To tell you the truth, i always feel that way. As i finished reading my book, i will ask myself questions such as 'am i doing the right thing?'or 'what to do after this?' or 'am i missing something?'. I will feel so empty if i don't do something quickly. 

Asking those questions make me realize something. 

Human are curious

yup, that's right. Statement of the year! Human is not a mysterious creature anymore because i lived for 18 years as one. I know practically everything about human. Nah Kidding! a lot i don't know about human. But, human being a curious creature is something that everyone know. Why not? everyone want to learn because they are curious. 

So, what about human being curious has anything to do with me want to change? There is another thing about human that we must know. If they don't have determination, they are doom. Just like me. 

I'm now currently sitting in a room that fill with everything comfortable and there, in my hand, is a smart phone that allow access to wattpad.com and fanfiction.com. Trust me, i can live a month without television and laptop as long as i have my smart phone with me. With internet access of course. 

This is what make me want to change. I use a lot of my time reading novels and fan fiction from my smart phone until I forget about other things that i can do. I want to have an adventurous life! reading novels day and night is not my dream of an adventure. That is why i need a change. 

This blog is actually helping because i usually post my newest project in this blog and i want it to record my adventure from the beginning until the end. 

Beginning until the End

Hope can make this successful. 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment